- Selective Pallet Racking System
- Long Span Shelving System
- Rack Supported Platform
- Mezzanine Steel Structure Floor/ Steel Structure Platform
- Superblock Racking System
- Steel Structure Roofing
- Double Deep Pallet Racking System
- Drive-In Racking System
- Boltless Rack
- Radio Shuttle Racking System
- Cantilever Rack System
- VNA / Very Narrow Aisle Racking System
- Pallet Tainer
Racking System Malaysia
Drive Thru Racking System
Suntech Drive Thru Racking System is a preferred solution to conventional block stacking where pallets simply cannot be stacked on top of each other. It effectively optimizes warehouse storage and thus reduces the number of working aisles. Ideally, this drive-through racking system is suited for storing homogenous products, not time or date sensitive.
- High storage density – Drive Through Racking maximises the cubic space. The pallets are stored more significantly per cubic metre than in any other storage system. You can use the space saved for storage without aisles between the racking rows. The racking allows loads to be easily accessed, even in cramped quarters, without causing product or pallet damage from lift truck impact.
- Suitable for last-in first out (FIFO) operation – Drive Thru Racking System are loaded from one side and unloaded from the other, resulting in FIFO inventory retrieval; forklifts can enter from either aisle. This racking system is suitable for seasonal goods.
- Suitable for bulk storage – This racking system is ideal for storing large amounts of heavy goods with limited items. They combine the advantages of block storage for high space utilisation and racking storage for pressure-free storage. The load units are stacked one after the other on two continuous depth supports (also known as pallet rails), resulting in a fixed stacking and retrieval sequence.
Racking System Malaysia
Drive-In Racking System
Suntech Drive-In Racking System, a most preferred solution to conventional block stacking where pallets simply cannot be stacked on top of each other. It is effective in optimizing the warehouse storage and thus reducing the number of working aisles. Ideally this system suite for storage of homegenous products, not time or date sensitive.
- High storage density
- Suitable for last-in first out (FIFO) operation.
- Suitable for bulk storage.